Here at Seismic, we ignite growth for our company, industry, and people. We’re enablement innovators seeking the best, brightest teammates who are mission-driven and empowered by our values.
Remote United States
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
As the Executive Assistant to the senior leaders of the Marketing organization and Talent organization, you will have front-row view to the operational planning, strategy, and execution of the product and engineering teams. This role requires a sharp, independent self-starter who executes with confidence and grace under pressure, but garners respect through operating with thoughtfulness, empathy, and a deep understanding of the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
What you will be doing:
While the Executive Assistant will require expert travel planning and calendar management skills, the ideal candidate will feel comfortable thinking holistically and strategically about all projects outside of basic administration. The person in this role should embrace and excel at partnering with different personalities, leading with executive presence, and know how to adapt to achieve success. The ideal candidate will build trust, maintain confidentiality, and operate with integrity in all interactions.
The Executive Assistant will partner with the executive to craft messages to key stakeholders. Excellent communication skills (written and oral), as well as executive presence, including the ability to easily switch tones based on the audience, is not only necessary, but crucial in this EA role. It is important for the EA to take time to understand the business, the key stakeholders, and the goals of the Marketing organization, and use all available resources to gather context when details are ambiguous.
Specific activities include:
- Align the leaders’ time with their priorities
- Own the planning and execution of projects, but delegate when needed
- Increase the leaders’ bandwidth and productivity by proactively taking things off their plate and driving projects to completion
- Lead the agenda planning, communication and recaps of the marketing and talent leadership team meetings and summits, including event planning on behalf of the leaders
- Ensure the leaders are prepared for all engagements, including but not limited to complete briefing materials, agendas, and travel itineraries. This will often require cross-functional collaboration and influence
- Work with marketing and talent teams to streamline executive requests
- Expertly arrange travel, and review for accuracy
- Complete details of expense reports on behalf of the leaders
- Communicate changes with empathy and respect
- Strong ability to read the room and adjust as needed
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite drive with high aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Diverse background including experience in project/program management
- Occasional travel
What you bring to the team:
- 7+ years’ experience serving C-Level executives in a 1:1 or 2:1 capacity, preferably in a high growth or entrepreneurial environment
- 2+ years of project management
- Exceptional written and verbal storytelling ability
- Strong customer-centric mindset
- B.A., B.S. preferred
What we have for you:
- Take time to rest and recharge w/ paid time off, paid company holidays, and end of year company shutdown
- Medical, dental, vision and 2x life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Access to free paid telemedicine
- Mental health + Employee Assistance programs w/ free counseling sessions
- Bring Your Own Device technology stipend
- Seismic Cares Program w/ charitable donation matching
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- Equity program and performance-based bonuses
- Nine Communities of Belonging (aka employee resource/affinity groups)
- 401k w/ employer match
- Health Savings Accounts with $1,000 Single/$2,000 Family employer contribution and employer-paid disability plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit seismic.com.