Website Frontier Bio
Engineering the Future of Manufactured Tissue
At Frontier Bio, we’re developing advanced 3D bioprinting technology to revolutionize the way patients are treated. We’re based in Oakland CA and we’re looking for candidates for the role of Director of Engineering. The position is full-time, in-person, and hands-on.
The ideal candidate has years of experience with:
– leading an engineering team to develop complex hardware products that launched
– PCB/PCBA design and troubleshooting
– embedded firmware development (C/C++)
– microcontroller development and communication protocols (I2C, SPI, USB, etc)
– CAD for machined aluminum, sheet metal, 3D printing, etc
– design for fluidics handling and pneumatics
The successful candidate will help us further our in-house capabilities and work on several fun and exciting projects while helping us build and lead our engineering team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org