Do you thrive on inventive product design for electromechanical devices? Are you a self-starting, enthusiastic, experienced and creative Mechanical Engineer? Come work with us to design and develop the next evolution in oral care and health.
The engineer will work on a wide variety of roles such as advancing the product design forward, prototyping, product quality & reliability testing, documentation management and working with our manufacturing partners.
• BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 6 or more years experience
• Excellent hands-on prototyping skills including with 3D printing
• Previous experience designing electro-mechanical products (ie robotics, products that have movement)
• Ability to self-manage and deliver according to a schedule
• Have designed at least one successful high volume, consumer electronics product from concept through manufacturing
• United States (Preferred)
• Oakland, CA (On-Site)
• Competitive Salary – DOE
• Meaningful equity
• Health Insurance
• Paid time off and More!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com