University of California Signetron inc.
Signetron’s mission is to develop innovative hardware and software solutions to target climate change by reducing carbon footprint of buildings. We are looking for talented and experienced robotics engineers to join our team of professionals in Berkeley CA.
Job Description: You will be designing and implementing legged robots that are capable of navigating real world rough terrain.
* Experience in reinforcement learning.
* Experience in tele-locomotion or legged locomotion is desirable.
* Experience in programming robots in C++ or Python, ROS
* MS or PhD in robotics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or computer science.
* Strong software development background
Visa sponsorship is available for this position
Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
Opportunity to participate in E-robot competition
Shape the landscape of autonomous legged robots
If you want your work to have an impact on climate change, global warning and CO2 emissions, at the same time as working on cutting edge products, consider applying to this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org