Silicon Valley Robotics is the largest cluster of robotics and AI technology innovation and investment in the world. We are a non-profit organization started by the robotics and AI industry to support the emerging new robotics and AI industry, including agricultural, medical, social, retail, logistical, transport and space robotics networks.
Become a member of Silicon Valley Robotics! Membership is open to robotics startups and also global partners. We host online networking events, online mentor office hours, investor demo days, and in 2020 we launched the Silicon Valley Robotics Good Robot Industry Awards.
You can join our coworking space CoLab in Oakland or just sign up for newsletters to learn more about us.
Bots&Beer | Women in Robotics
Robotics CTO Network & Founders/Funders
Silicon Valley Robotics supports Women in Robotics, Black in Robotics, CoLab Educational Program and Roboticists in Residence. Your donation can be directed to any or all of these 501c3 programs and is tax deductible. Every little bit helps us keep building and sharing robots.
FAQs about the Silicon Valley Robotics and AMT, Association for Manufacturing Technology Merger
- SVR keeps our Board of Directors
- SVR adds AMT as a sponsoring member with veto power, similar to our founding members
- Backend administration transitions to AMT
- Strategy stays with SVR Board
- SVR membership is now calendar year
FAQs about 2023 Silicon Valley Robotics Membership and Activities
Startups – we accelerate your success:
- 'Lending library' of robot arms and sensors
- Prototyping facilities and DFM resources
- Coworking space and community
- Investor introductions and events
- Extra marketing through SVR's social reach
Companies – we help you scale:
- Post your latest news on SVR
- Create full page directory articles
- Get connected to more media and expo opportunities
- Job board, recruit at networking events and job fairs
- Networking events for technical and business topics
Interested in joining AMT? Here are some of their membership benefits:
- Market intelligence via AMT analysts, request market landscape data
- Access to Global Tech Hubs in Mexico, China, India and Europe
- Discounts at tradeshows like IMTS, FITMA, FORMNEXT USA and SPS (Smart Product Solutions) coming to Atlanta in 2025
- see amtonline.org for more information