Silicon Valley Robotics
Supporting Innovation and Commercialization of Robotics Technologies
Silicon Valley Robotics is the largest cluster of robotics and AI technology innovation and investment in the world. We are a non-profit organization started by the robotics and AI industry to support the emerging new robotics and AI industry, including agricultural, medical, social, retail, logistical, transport and space robotics networks.
Become a member of Silicon Valley Robotics! Membership is open to robotics startups and also global partners. We host online networking events, online mentor office hours, investor demo days, and in 2020 we launched the Silicon Valley Robotics Good Robot Industry Awards.
You can join our coworking space CoLab in Oakland or just sign up for newsletters to learn more about us.
Bots&Beer | Women in Robotics
Robotics CTO Network & Founders/Funders
Silicon Valley Robotics supports Women in Robotics, Black in Robotics, CoLab Educational Program and Roboticists in Residence. Your donation can be directed to any or all of these 501c3 programs and is tax deductible. Every little bit helps us keep building and sharing robots.
FAQs about the Silicon Valley Robotics and AMT, Association for Manufacturing Technology Merger
- SVR keeps our Board of Directors
- SVR adds AMT as a sponsoring member with veto power, similar to our founding members
- Backend administration transitions to AMT
- Strategy stays with SVR Board
- SVR membership is now calendar year
FAQs about 2023 Silicon Valley Robotics Membership and Activities
Startups – we accelerate your success:
- 'Lending library' of robot arms and sensors
- Prototyping facilities and DFM resources
- Coworking space and community
- Investor introductions and events
- Extra marketing through SVR's social reach
Companies – we help you scale:
- Post your latest news on SVR
- Create full page directory articles
- Get connected to more media and expo opportunities
- Job board, recruit at networking events and job fairs
- Networking events for technical and business topics
Interested in joining AMT? Here are some of their membership benefits:
- Market intelligence via AMT analysts, request market landscape data
- Access to Global Tech Hubs in Mexico, China, India and Europe
- Discounts at tradeshows like IMTS, FITMA, FORMNEXT USA and SPS (Smart Product Solutions) coming to Atlanta in 2025
- see amtonline.org for more information
What Our Members Say
Plus Robot Startups
Years Of Exponential Growth
Billion $ Of Equity Funding
Plus Robotics Investors
SVR MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS FOR 2023
Why you should join or sponsor Silicon Valley Robotics 2023
What other members get out of their involvement with Silicon Valley Robotics and how we can help you.
ROBOTICS CLUSTER NETWORKS
We are founding members of the US Alliance of Robotics Clusters and also a global robotics cluster network
connecting robotics and AI hubs all over the world.
Individual membership is for robotics professionals and people interested in working or investing in robotics technologies. Receive a monthly newsletter and tickets to all our networking and speaker events.
Company membership is based on size, from startup to unicorn, but all members receive access to weekly newsletters, invites to our networking and speaker salons and access to our investor and mentor network and online directory.
Global Partners benefit from access to our weekly newsletters, reports and presentations on the latest trends in robotics. Also our partners have access to our networking events and a coworking lab and landing pad in Silicon Valley.
Sponsors are featured members or partners, invited to attend our advisory board meetings and able to steer our activities. Sponsors can showcase their technology or services at our events, presentations, media and publications.
Explore Our Latest Events, Featured Members And Robotics News
Mitsubishi Electric Announces Strategic Investment in OTTO Motors to Accelerate Industrial Automation
Come Visit Us At Circuit Launch
Please check the calendar to see if we have Office Hours posted. Otherwise contact us for an appointment. Join our meetup group or newsletter for info about upcoming events. Or follow us on social media.
8000 Edgewater Dr (upstairs) Oakland CA USA 94621