Interested in a job in robotics?
Many companies are hiring! Join our monthly online job fair and submit your resume to our member robotics companies, like: Fetch Robotics, SRI International, Embark Trucks, Softbank Robotics, X (ex Google) and Cruise. In fact here’s a link to a spreadsheet with the job pages of all these companies and more!
If you’re submitting a job, then you might like to present at our monthly Online Robotics Job Fair, held on the third Wednesdays. Email email@example.com for more information OR if your job doesn’t show within 24-48 hours of posting it. (All posts have to be approved before they appear.)
Submit your resume to our resume database!
Whether your skills are software, hardware, product or project management, marketing, operations, sales or statistics, we’d like to hear from you! Do you need to update your resume? We only show the most recent (approx 3 months) worth of resumes to companies, but no problems if you updated your resume more recently than that! Every month, after the Job Fair we remove duplicates and check for filtered companies before sharing with the companies that presented or requested the database.
Meanwhile – here are some suggested volunteer opportunities with Silicon Valley Robotics:
Volunteer Positions at Silicon Valley Robotics
Silicon Valley Robotics has several opportunities for volunteers, both in person or online. These are great networking opportunities and who knows, maybe you could use them for course credits.
Event Volunteers (get plenty of networking time!)
- Organize venues
- Promote events (social media and posters)
- Assist with catering and logistics
- Be a greeter
- Assist with presentations or pack up
Community Building Volunteers (get great introductions!)
- Connect with potential SVR members
- Promote SVR (social media including #slack)
- Liaise with community re events, membership and SVR research reports (via social media)
- * additionally there’s opportunity to follow up and conduct SVR reports or surveys by phone, plus help compile survey information and write report (may suit MBA students)
Robotics Innovation Program Volunteer (become a robotics innovation expert)
- Develop speaker schedule for symposiums about robotics innovations
- Develop ‘robot factory tour’ program
- Organize venues
- Promote Robotics Innovation Program
- Liaise with interested attendees
- Work with additional SVR volunteers to manage the events
Policy Volunteer (good for introductions and course credits!)
- Research policy issues suggested by SVR members
- Promote discussion of robotics policy issues (social media & network events)
- Prepare reports for SVR members and broader publications