Silicon Valley Robotics is ground zero of the robotics revolution, helping startups get investment and grow into category creating industry leaders. We are a non-profit industry cluster encompassing almost 50% of global investment in robotics, more than 50 robotics research labs and more than 500 robotics startups from seed stage to billion dollar new unicorns. Silicon Valley Robotics is more than an industry cluster. We are a super connector / accelerator.
Our mission is to support the innovation and commercialization of robotics technologies. We hosted the famous Silicon Valley Robot Block Party, networking events, investor forums, a directory, jobs board and provide additional services and information for members, including an annual global robotics startup competition and reports on aspects of the emerging robotics industry. Next up we’ll be announcing the 2020 Silicon Valley Robotics Industry Awards, then adding to the maps and database.
We are a not-for-profit 501(c)6 coalition of robotics companies and startups, representing the robotics cluster of northern California. Silicon Valley Robotics was launched in 2010 by a network of robotics companies in the greater Bay Area including current sponsoring members, Fetch Robotics, Festo, EandM Engineering, SICK Sensor Intelligence, SRI International, Cruise Automation and Harmonic Drive.
The SVR Board of Trustees for 2023 are: Jim Ostrowski, Andrew Etherington, Alexander Kernbaum, Doug Woods, Becky Stahl and Ryan Kelly. Andra Keay is the Managing Director, in charge of daily operation.
Membership in Silicon Valley Robotics is now open to organizations, startups and consultants who are directly engaged in robotics and support the aims of the organization. We also welcome Global Partners, who support SVR but are not directly engaged in the production of robots or robotic research and development in the Greater Bay Area.
For more information: Info@svrobo.org
FAQs about the Silicon Valley Robotics and AMT, Association for Manufacturing Technology Merger
- SVR keeps our Board of Directors
- SVR adds AMT as a sponsoring member with veto power, similar to our founding members
- Backend administration transitions to AMT
- Strategy stays with SVR Board
- SVR membership is now calendar year
FAQs about 2023 Silicon Valley Robotics Membership and Activities
Startups – we accelerate your success:
- 'Lending library' of robot arms and sensors
- Prototyping facilities and DFM resources
- Coworking space and community
- Investor introductions and events
- Extra marketing through SVR's social reach
Companies – we help you scale:
- Post your latest news on SVR
- Create full page directory articles
- Get connected to more media and expo opportunities
- Job board, recruit at networking events and job fairs
- Networking events for technical and business topics
Interested in joining AMT? Here are some of their membership benefits:
- Market intelligence via AMT analysts, request market landscape data
- Access to Global Tech Hubs in Mexico, China, India and Europe
- Discounts at tradeshows like IMTS, FITMA, FORMNEXT USA and SPS (Smart Product Solutions) coming to Atlanta in 2025
- see amtonline.org for more information