Customer Success Manager – US Central
Website Dusty Robotics
Robots for the real world
Customer Success Manager – US Central
Who We Are:
Dusty Robotics develops robot-powered tools for the modern construction workforce.
While today’s buildings are built predominantly with manual labor, Dusty envisions a future in which skilled labor makes use of robotic automation to make the work safer, more efficient, and more precise! We want to create a future where construction workers don’t need to retire early because their bodies give out. In Dusty’s future, the buildings we live and work in are built by teams of creative and problem-solving construction crews who direct robots to do the dull/dirty/dangerous work.
What We’re Building:
Dusty bridges the gap between the digital world of building design with the skilled labor operating in the field, accelerating the digital transformation of the construction industry. The centerpiece of our strategy is the FieldPrinter: a mobile printer-on-wheels that prints building floorplans full-size on the concrete floor of a construction site. When errors in layout can cause multi-million-dollar mistakes, our product ensures that all field crews are building off of a single source of truth derived from the digital model.
What You’ll Do:
You have the opportunity to become part of a world-class customer success organization being built from the ground up, within a fast-growing construction robotics company delivering a product that revolutionizes the construction process.
In this role, you will become a trusted advisor for a small set of innovative construction companies, in order to support and grow their utilization of our FieldPrinter layout automation solution. Your mission is to drive account growth by identifying barriers to full utilization and removing those roadblocks from our clients’ workflows. Your efforts will increase our revenue growth and accelerate Dusty’s expansion on construction projects across the US and around the world. Your success will depend on your understanding of our customers and their needs, fluency with our offering and how it can be used to create value for our customers, top-notch relationship building skills, and a drive to have the hard conversations that will ultimately make our customers successful.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be interacting directly with our customers to ensure successful deployment of our technology. You will train clients in how to operate our products and identify ways for them to increase utilization. You will lead regular customer success calls with your clients to gather feedback, proactively resolve problems, and suggest ways to increase adoption. You will visit your regional clients on their job sites to assist them on site. You will advocate for your customers inside of Dusty and share insights from our product roadmap with them. By helping us delight and retain our users, you will have the unique opportunity to improve productivity and efficiency across one of the largest sectors in the global economy: construction.
This role will report to the Vice President of Customer Success, and play a pivotal role in creating a world-class Customer Success organization. This role will require up to 50% travel including time on customer construction sites in your region – all US states in Mountain and Central time zone.
- Utilization – Creatively figure out ways to make our customers more successful and increase their utilization by understanding their needs and business goals
- Training & Adoption – Onboard and train clients on proper use of our FieldPrinter system in a live construction environment for several days at a time.
- Trust & Loyalty – Conduct regular check-ins with clients to see how they are using our solution and how it could be improved
- Satisfaction – Maintain our revenue base by ensuring continued customer satisfaction.
- Expansion – Grow our revenue base by finding opportunities to increase the size of each account
- 8+ years experience in Customer Success or similar role
- Strong grasp of CS processes and workflows, including software tools
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Located in or near your specified region and comfortable with frequent travel to customer sites within that region
- Comfortable spending extensive time on construction sites training customers.
- Must have held a customer facing role
- Proficiency with computers and various software applications
- Drivers license and personal vehicle willing to used for transporting Dusty FieldPrinters
- Experience in the commercial construction industry
- Experience with AutoCad or Revit
- For the foreseeable future this is a remote, work from home role.
Why You Should Join:
In joining our team, you’ll become an important part of a small and fast-growing company. We are daring to accomplish something big, do you want to be a critical part of Dusty’s success? We are deeply committed to our mission, and we believe in removing roadblocks that distract us from reaching our goals.
To that end, we offer an unlimited vacation policy, a 401k with employer match, reasonable work hours, and flexible schedules. We know that our best work happens when we feel well-rested and capable of focusing all of our energy on making Dusty successful!
Strong, effective teams are composed of people with diverse set of backgrounds and experiences who bring a variety of perspectives to their work. We actively encourage applications from a diverse pool, including those from historically under-represented groups such as women, people of color, people who identify LGBTQ, people with disabilities, and immigrants.
Our Code of Conduct:
Dusty Robotics exists to serve a wide variety of customers from all walks of life. We believe that our mission is best served in an environment that is friendly, safe, accepting, and free of intimidation or harassment. We do not tolerate abusive behavior.
Where You’ll Work:
Dusty’s offices are located in Mountain View, CA. You will be primarily working from our office in this role to facilitate rapid coordination with executive leadership and business teams. You can also expect to travel a small amount to customer locations around the US.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.