GRANTS & INCENTIVES PROGRAM MANAGER (HYBRID FLEXIBLE)
DO THE WORK THAT MATTERS
GRANTS & INCENTIVES PROGRAM MANAGER (HYBRID FLEXIBLE)
|LOCATION||IRVINE, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / WASHINGTON, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / GRIFFIN, GEORGIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / PEACHTREE CITY, GEORGIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / PEORIA, ILLINOIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / IRVING, TEXAS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / HOUSTON, TEXAS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|DATE POSTED||SUNDAY, MAY 21, 2023|
|CONTRACT TYPE||FULL TIME|
We are building the future.
Whether it be groundbreaking products, best in class solutions or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
Caterpillar’s Electrification & Advanced Power Solutions (E&APS) Division will focus on delivering advanced electrified power train, zero-emissions products/technologies, and the solutions and services associated with these technologies. Focus areas include batteries, fuel cells, motors, inverters, micro grid controllers, charging, energy storage systems, lifecycle solutions/services and integration of components for ePowertrain solutions across industries.
We are looking for top talent to build and scale the next generation of technologies, products, and services to help our customers build a better—more sustainable—world. We need self-motivated, intelligent, and team-oriented individuals to make our plans a reality. Individuals with high emotional intelligence, humility and openness to discovery will thrive in the teams we are building.
To lead, facilitate, consult, and serve as an SME for Grants and Incentives with broad responsibility for helping drive processes within the new E+APSD division. The processes need to contribute to identify and maximize incentives opportunities in the electrification world. Support and strategy development to achieve the division goals.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- The candidate manages complex global grants and incentives projects.
- This position positively impacts existing processes that drive sales (i.e., NPI, CPI, training, etc.) or develops new processes. Individual leads and influences major initiatives to set the division.
- Decisions or recommendations resulting from the projects managed by the incumbent have significant impact sales worldwide.
- Responsible to gather data, conduct interviews and provide input for the division on market trends, customer needs and best practices.
- This position acts as an advisor or consultant to senior management. External contacts include various regional contact s and customers on a worldwide basis.
- The position is challenged to carefully evaluate problems and review a large number of possible solutions before selecting one option. Problems may be complex and can require the incumbent to develop in-depth solutions. The incumbent is free to determine the best way to complete job assignments in order to achieve desired results. Work is reviewed after completion, except in the most complex or high impact situations.
- Impacts key quality goals including Customer Satisfaction, Continuous Improvement, Timeliness, Accuracy, Efficiency, Cost Savings, Process Quality, etc.
- The position works to develop innovative processes or methods to best use resources or technology in meeting goals
- Bachelor’s Degree equivalent experience (10 or more years of experience in various functions related to parts growth)
- 8 or more years of experience
- Knowledge of several grants and incentives programs globally.
- Strong background in regulations, grants, and incentives preferably within an international matrix organization and/or global consultancies.
- Strong background in identifying and managing grants and incentives related to R&D, Capex, manufacturing in several geographies.
- Strong leadership skills to work with people from many different backgrounds, cultures, and levels within the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop a collaborative/cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the business unit
- Strong listening and communication skills essential to convey the value to execute and sustain the changes.
- Self-starter with excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- 3-5 Complex projects managed at a time
- Education – Master’s degree
- Knowledge in electrification and mobility topics is a preferred.
- Good human relations skills are required to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the company.
- The location for this hybrid position may sit from any of the following offices: Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, Chicago, IL and Peoria, IL, D.C., Atlanta, GA, Griffin, GA, San Diego, CA, or Irvine, CA.
- Domestic relocation assistance is NOT available for this position
- Up to 25% travel
- Visa sponsorship is NOT available
- The position posting will close at 11:59PM CST on May 31, 2023.
Employee benefit details
Our goal at Caterpillar is for you to have a rewarding career. Our teams are critical to the success of our customers who build a better world.
Here you earn more than just a salary because we value your performance. We offer a total rewards package that provides benefits on day one (medical, dental, vision, RX, and 401K) along with the potential of an annual bonus.
Additional benefits include paid vacation days and paid holidays (prorated based upon hire date).
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers .
Summary Pay Range:
$136,488.00 – $204,732.00Compensation and benefits offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, job level, market location, job-related knowledge, skills, individual performance and experience. Please note that salary is only one component of total compensation at Caterpillar.
Annual incentive bonus plan*
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Paid time off plan (Vacation, Holiday, Volunteer, Etc.)
401k savings plan
Health savings account (HSA)
Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
Healthy Lifestyle Programs
Employee Assistance Programs
Voluntary Benefits and Employee Discounts
*Subject to annual eligibility and incentive plan guidelines .
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .
To apply for this job please visit careers.caterpillar.com.