LOGISTICS WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
DO THE WORK THAT MATTERS
|LOCATION||ARVIN, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA|
|DATE POSTED||FRIDAY, APRIL 28, 2023|
|CONTRACT TYPE||FULL TIME|
Excellent individual training provided with continued development opportunities available to give you the experience you need to grow quickly within the company.
Work 3 Days on with 4 Days off
- 1st shift (3-12hr Day Shift): 6am-6pm Monday-Wednesday ($18/hour)
- 1st shift (3-12hr Day Shift): 6am-6pm Thursday-Saturday ($18/hour)
- 2nd shift (4-10hr Evening Shift): 2pm-12:30am Monday-Thursday ($19/hour)
- 3rd shift (3-12hr Night Shift): 6pm-6am Sunday-Tuesday ($19/hour)
- 3rd shift (3-12hr Night Shift): 6pm-6am Wednesday-Thursday and 3pm-3am Friday ($19/hour)
Compensation and Benefits:
* Starting wage is $18.00/hour (paid weekly) with additional $1/hr shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shifts
* Overtime opportunities available at 1.5x pay rate
* Medical, dental, vision and prescription benefits starting day 1
* 6% company match for 401k
* Twice a year raises, based on your performance evaluation
* 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid sick time
* Employee Assistance Program
Reasons you’ll love working here:
* Compensation: Caterpillar offers competitive wages and pays weekly
* Benefits: Our range of benefits include Day 1 health care, vision, dental, Quarterly bonuses, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off and more!
* Career development: Your work impacts the world. You’ll receive ongoing technical training. You can choose a career path that best suits your skills and interests with opportunity for advancement.
– Utilizing heavy equipment, reach trucks, sit-down forklifts and overhead cranes.
– Order filling, processing, storing/ picking of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
– Perform material handling and warehousing functions as required.
– Operating automated packaging equipment, shipping and receiving.
– 6 months previous distribution center, warehouse, and/or order filling experience.
– Must be available for all shifts.
– Must be able to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes.
– Infrequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
– Work at heights of up to 35 feet from the floor.
– Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
– Walk squat and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation.
– Experienced with operation of materials handling equipment.
All eligible candidates MUST pass the following pre-employment screenings before they can be hired to Caterpillar:
- Background Screening
- Drug Screening (including marijuana)
- Post-Offer Medical Questionnaire – clearance from Corporate Medical
Caterpillar is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Caterpillar is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Relocation reimbursement is not offered for this position.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.Caterpillar.com/Careers
Your work ethic, commitment to quality and eagerness to learn will help our customers do work that matters. Apply now!
Summary Pay Range:
$17.90 – $23.30Compensation and benefits offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, job level, market location, job-related knowledge, skills, individual performance and experience. Please note that salary is only one component of total compensation at Caterpillar.
Annual incentive bonus plan*
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Paid time off plan (Vacation, Holiday, Volunteer, Etc.)
401k savings plan
Health savings account (HSA)
Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
Healthy Lifestyle Programs
Employee Assistance Programs
Voluntary Benefits and Employee Discounts
*Subject to annual eligibility and incentive plan guidelines .
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here .
To apply for this job please visit careers.caterpillar.com.