Machine Learning Engineer
Let's work together to build the intelligent machines of the future and ensure the survival of our most vital institutions
Machine Learning Engineer
RIOS Intelligent Machines, Inc. (“RIOS”) is a technology company helping enterprises automate their entire factories, warehouses, or supply chain operations – by deploying AI-powered end-to-end robotic workcells that integrate within existing workflows. RIOS is the leader of fullstack AI-powered robotic workcells for factory automation and deploys its robotic fleet at scale to transform labor-intensive factories into “lights-out” factories of the future powered by robotics and AI. RIOS was founded by former Xerox PARC engineers and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA. More information is available at www.rios.ai.
RIOS is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who can design, prototype, train and deliver machine learning models to revolutionize manufacturing, supply chains, e-commerce, and other industrial applications.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Understand application space and system performance requirements by communicating with application engineers
- Work with Data acquisition engineers to collect appropriate data for model training and development
- Architect, prototype, test, and help deploy and help maintain modem ML models and algorithms
- Work with software engineers to turn prototypes into products
- Support deployments by tuning model performance in the field through continual data acquisition
- Solve real world robotics problems using ML, participate in bringing forward novel solutions to robotics and perception problems
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to solve previously unsolvable problems
- Continuous integration/development/training driven development for both codebases and model performance
Technical attributes of candidates may include:
- 3 years industry experience (likely with M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, or related field)
- Experience training custom/in-house datasets with State-of-the-Art models
- Familiarity with State-of-the-Art algorithms and real world performance on GPUs
- High degree of familiarity with ML/DL frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Theano, Keras, MXNet, Scikit Learn, etc.
- Familiarity with experiment tracking and management
- Attention to details such as documentation, version control and reproducibility
- Advanced proficiency working with Python (C++ a plus)
- Understanding of data typing and interaction with learning frameworks
Nice to Have:
- Specialization in applications including computer vision, robotic control
- Familiarity with ROS (Robot Operating System)
- Competitive salary package & Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Free lunch on-site at headquarters
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- Social events + happy hours + team parties
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.