Partner Account Manager
Here at Seismic, we ignite growth for our company, industry, and people. We’re enablement innovators seeking the best, brightest teammates who are mission-driven and empowered by our values.
Partner Account Manager
Austin; Boston; Chicago; Indianapolis; New York; San Diego; Remote United States
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
- Supporting North America revenue targets through sourcing and influencing deals with ISV and Go-to-Market partners
- Identify, qualify, and recruit partners to support sourcing and influencing targets
- Work with partners to develop a joint solution and story that they provide to compliment Seismic
- Maintain joint business plans, establish clear mutual commitments around co-marketing, integration development, training, lead generation and sales alignment and review regularly to maintain engagement
- Lead pipeline reviews with partners to ensure accuracy and progression
- Conduct regular reviews to identify best practices and refine activities moving forward
- Coordinate with our Product team to develop scalable integrations with ISV partners
- Educate Seismic Sales and Customer Success teams on our partners and the value to our customers and prospects
- Evangelizing Seismic’s solution across partner teams including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Product Management to support our partners in achieving our jointly agreed goals and objectives
- Drive tactical partner field interaction and deal execution
What you bring to the team:
- 1 to 2 + years partner management experience ideally at a SaaS provider
- 1 to 2 + years software industry experience
- Location: USA: Boston, San Diego, San Francisco, New York, Indianapolis, Austin, or Chicago preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Team player with experience working with a direct sales team in a collaborative, co-sell environment
- Can-do attitude towards supporting teammates, colleagues, and partners to solve problems
- Experience working with Financial Services partners to identify and develop joint solutions and manage the go-to-market activities to support those solutions
- Experience working with Adobe, Zendesk, ServiceNow, Hubspot is a plus
- Experience generating analytics, incentive models, and pricing structures for partners to support joint GTM activities and assess market opportunity with prospective partners
- Creative approach to identify solutions for partners and clients/prospects
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Work cross functionally to support channel marketing programs, partner certifications and training, partner solution development, etc.
- Results orientated with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Collaborate with field sales teams to provide partners that add value to our current and prospective customers, identify incremental opportunities, and assist in current sales pursuits
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage through a variety of projects and deals at one time
Here at Seismic, we ignite growth for our company, industry, and people. We are enablement innovators seeking the best, brightest teammates who are mission-driven and empowered by our values.
- We are inclusive.
- We are vulnerable.
- We seek to understand.
- We strive for excellence.
- We champion the customer.
- We celebrate success.
What we have for you: (US)
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit seismic.com.