Here at Seismic, we ignite growth for our company, industry, and people. We’re enablement innovators seeking the best, brightest teammates who are mission-driven and empowered by our values.
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
Seismic is transforming the way sales and marketing teams work together.
Our entire sales team is passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more.
Our Sales Engineers work alongside our Account Executives to spread the Seismic word and close deals with some of the most important brands on the planet. But they can’t do it alone. Our Global Presales Services (GPS) team is the special sauce for success behind the scenes.
As a Platform Architect on the GPS team, you will constantly be exposed to new technologies and have the opportunity to hone your skills with some of the best in the business. You will work with the field SEs to help them design solutions for our customers’ business challenges.
Who You Are:
- An excellent written and oral communicator.
- Comfortable with technology and software and possess a desire to learn.
- Consistent high achiever marked by perseverance and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Coachable, driven, with a no-limits, growth mindset.
- Passionate about technical sales.
What You Will Do:
- Respond to requests from field SEs for technical integrations, client calls and other assistance
- Build proofs of concept integrations for prospects & clients
- Work closely with adjacent Customer Success & Product teams to ensure customer retention
- Assist with developing messaging around new features and new demo assets
- Gather and understand the business and technical requirements for the Sales Engineers we support
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships across Sales and all of Seismic Sales Engineering.
- Keep current with technology trends and understand the competitive landscape
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years in a prospect or customer-facing role
- High proficiency with REST APIs, webhooks, Integrations and relational database concepts
- Experience with cloud architecture
- Strong understanding of SDLC process & related security protocols within SaaS framework
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Industry knowledge of our key markets (financial services, healthcare, technology, insurance) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to learn
What We Have for You:
- Take time to rest and recharge w/ Paid time off, paid company holidays, end of year company shutdown
- Employer pension contributions
- Equity program and performance-based bonuses
- Risk Benefits including group life, disability, and accident insurance
- Complimentary 24/7 health line with direct access to medical professionals
- Mental health + Employee Assistance Programs w/ free counseling sessions
- Bring Your Own Device technology stipend
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- Seismic Cares Program w/ charitable donation matching
- Nine Communities of Belonging (aka employee resource/affinity groups)
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit seismic.com.