Senior Analyst, Sales Operations & Strategy
Here at Seismic, we ignite growth for our company, industry, and people. We’re enablement innovators seeking the best, brightest teammates who are mission-driven and empowered by our values.
Senior Analyst, Sales Operations & Strategy
Austin; Boston; Chicago; Indianapolis; New York; San Diego; Remote United States
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
As a Senior Sales Operations Analyst, you are a trusted partner for our Sales leaders. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations in North America, you will help identify and execute improvements related to sales effectiveness, processes, and strategy. We need someone who can think strategically, deliver business insight, and execute with precision.
What you will be doing:
- Partner closely with Sales Directors and VPs to maximize sales results.
- Support all aspects of sales operations, including but not limited to annual planning, territory development, forecasting, pipeline reviews, account planning, sales enablement.
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on the pipeline, targeting, and other go-to-market (GTM) metrics.
- Conduct detailed analytical modeling, including summarizing large amounts of data to determine trends and projections.
- Support the forecast process, performance analysis, and metrics/KPIs to provide actionable insights and drive sales efficiency.
- Proactively work with business leaders across departments to support business decisions, including growth/churn strategy, territory optimization, and sales initiatives.
- Assist in developing and communicating workflows and processes. Work closely with Sales to ensure compliance.
- Provide analytic support leveraging tools such as Excel, SQL, Salesforce, and Tableau to create actionable dashboards and reports.
What you bring to the team:
- Quantitative Degree from a leading institution.
- 4+ years experience in SaaS Sales Operations with a leading technology company.
- Excellent Excel, Salesforce, SQL, and Tableau skills required.
- Great problem-solving and analysis skills, leadership skills, and ability to communicate well with a senior management team.
- Investment banking (SaaS company focus) or consulting (sales and/or strategy) experience is a plus.
- Detail-oriented with a knack for organization and process improvement. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile.
- Exceptional interpersonal and influence skills. Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations at all levels.
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
Here at Seismic, we ignite growth for our company, industry, and people. We are enablement innovators seeking the best, brightest teammates who are mission-driven and empowered by our values.
- We are inclusive.
- We are vulnerable.
- We seek to understand.
- We strive for excellence.
- We champion the customer.
- We celebrate success.
What we have for you: (US)
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit seismic.com.