Senior Enterprise Sales Director
Here at Seismic, we ignite growth for our company, industry, and people. We’re enablement innovators seeking the best, brightest teammates who are mission-driven and empowered by our values.
Senior Enterprise Sales Director
North America Enterprise Sales
Remote United States
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is committed to building an inclusive workplace that ignites growth for our employees and creates a culture of belonging that allows all employees to be seen and valued for who they are. Learn more about DEI at Seismic here.
What you will be doing:
- Selling Seismic Software, #1 Sales Enablement Solution to various enterprise accounts within a large territory
- Manage complex sales cycles starting with discovery, building and managing relationships, to the close of business.
- Acquire new business by building a network of customers and industry contacts to facilitate sales development and successes.
- Partner closely with the Sales Engineering team to customize product demonstrations and architect solution packages based on client requirements
- Prepare proposals that outline consultative solutions to meet client needs
- Develop referrals and reference accounts by building long-term strategic relationships
- Provide thought leadership in ideas and approaches to sales productivity challenges
What you bring to the team:
- 3 + years of solution sales experience with a history of driving, managing and closing enterprise deals
- Experience selling software (cloud/SaaS) to large, strategic global accounts
- Proven ability to hit, or exceed sales quota.
- Ability to articulate value proposition to C-Level, Sales and Marketing executives
- Proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS/Cloud environmentTravel required, which consists of working with sales employees, attending business meetings, industry meetings or working with key customers.
- Bachelor’s degree
What we have for you:
- Take time to rest and recharge w/ paid time off, paid company holidays, and end of year company shutdown
- Medical, dental, vision and 2x life insurance
- Health Savings Accounts with $1,000 Single/$2,000 Family employer contribution and employer-paid disability plans
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leaves
- Mental health + Employee Assistance programs w/ free counseling sessions
- Access to free paid telemedicine
- 401k w/ employer match
- Equity program and performance-based bonuses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Bring Your Own Device technology stipend
- Seismic Cares Program w/ charitable donation matching
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- Nine Communities of Belonging (aka employee resource/affinity groups)
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit seismic.com.