Supply Chain Coordinator
We are a group of makers, engineers, and innovators ready to disrupt the manufacturing industry. Our team is passionate about building new technology that can transform the product development space. From material creation wizards to computer-vision leaders, our team is taking bold steps to disrupt industries around the world.
Supply Chain Coordinator
Why Inkbit might be great for you
We are a collaborative team in the process of growing, passionate about creating the next-generation 3D printing platform. Inkbit’s technology is multi-disciplinary and exciting, combining artificial intelligence and machine learning with an industrial 3D printing form factor to revolutionize manufacturing.
You would join a team that is small enough that you will know everyone else well, where you will collaborate closely to solve exciting, impactful problems in 3D printing, and where you will be surrounded by others who are great at what they do and who are supportive team-players. At Inkbit, you will grow professionally in a teamwork-centric environment and will make impactful contributions to the team and the next generation of 3D printing.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be primarily responsible for end-to-end procurement, inventory, and logistics operations supporting capital equipment manufacturing and 3D printing resin production. This role supports and works closely with the Senior Manager of Supply Chain and is a key cross-functional position. The Supply Chain Coordinator is expected to monitor and manage inventory of raw, WIP, and finished goods while executing strategic procurement and stocking plans. Additionally, this position is essential in developing and managing internal and external relationships while fulfilling the mix of high and low level activities of a startup.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the RFQ process and execute procurement strategies for capital equipment manufacturing, research and development activities, chemical production, and other ancillary needs.
- Develop and curate supplier partnerships, which would include national and international travel, and manage active supply and tolling contracts.
- Ensure accurate inventory and issuing material out of inventory, support the development of and adherence to material flow processes, and support cycle and end-of-year inventory counts.
- Manage logistics for inbound and outbound shipments and ensure appropriate levels of shipping and inventory packaging and materials and their storage.
- Monitor risks across the supply chain, addressing or escalating issues as needed.
- 2-5 years’ experience in supply chain. Previous experience within a capital equipment manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and a demonstrated understanding of ERP/MRP systems and their use in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing and/or chemical industry best practices and ability to understand and analyze technical drawings preferred.
- Analytical problem solving and the ability to identify issues with an eye for detail.
- Demonstrate flexibility and a positive attitude.
- Able to work effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Able to demonstrate a strong commitment to quality, processes, process improvement, and teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, procurement, manufacturing, or engineering preferred.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting/pushing/pulling and carrying products weighing up to 45 pounds
- Potential Exposure to moving mechanical parts, vibration and/or moderate noise levels.
- Potential Exposure to hazardous chemicals or other materials.
- Safety Shoes compliant with site specific policies/procedures must be worn in designated areas
InkBit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Ancestry, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Citizenship, Marital Status, Disability, Veteran Status.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.