Silicon Valley is winning robotics and AI. Funding is increasing, business is booming and people are flocking to join robotics companies.
What does membership in SVR mean for you?
Instructions for updating membership:
- Online Membership/Directory Instructions for Company Members:
- Go to svrobo.org/membership/manage and request a new password using the email account this notice was sent to. You can change all of this information in next steps.
- Using the temporary password, change your contact information and update profile with additional text, images and links. You can even turn your directory listing off completely.
- Use the primary contact to update your profile, to update membership information, change membership levels, see your last payments and print receipts.
- Your profile is public by default, so please remove/add contact information to suit. We suggest using an “info@” as primary contact on shared accounts and adding additional contacts. Additional contacts can be public (for display in the directory), or private (to just receive SVR emails). Additional contacts can’t edit profile or membership information.
Some of the other things we’ve been busy with:
- Robot Block Party – April 12 2017
- Influencer Salons and Service Robotics Symposium – 2017
- Global Robot Launch startup competition – July to Oct 2017
- Women in Robotics network and events
- Developer Workshops
- New Case Study on Service Robotics – AVAILABLE NOW
- See our latest newsletters! Plus follow us on twitter @svrobo and join our biweekly ‘Bots&Beer’ meetup.
PLUS TELL US ABOUT WHAT YOU NEED SVR TO DO FOR YOU!
FILL OUT THE SURVEY BELOW OR DROP US A LINE – email@example.com
Robot Startup Resources
- One page investor summary
- 13 slide pitch deck
- Other pitching resources
- “Hardware Handbook”
- IGG crowdfunding playbook
Silicon Valley Robotics
- Don’t use the older resources – all are being updated for 2016/2017
- SVRoboticsPostcardSolo .pdf (March 2016)
- SVR 2015 Overview .ppt (May 2015)
- SVR Flyer SVR membership flyer 
- SVRoboticsBrochure2014 .pdf (Jan 2014)
- Robotics Company Directory (April 2013)
- Robotics Survey Results (April 2013)
- All SVR newsletters (archive below)
Bay Area Resources
- The Bay Area Innovation System BASIC June 2012
- Made in the Bay Area Mercury News 2012 ongoing
- Brookings Report on the geography of American manufacturing Mercury News 2012
- Joint venture index of Silicon Valley Mercury News 2012
Here’s a link to some membership FAQs.