What’s It All About?
Manufacturing and product design are changing at an astounding rate. Nowhere is the speed more evident than in the Silicon Valley. The impact of the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, and robotics is huge, and we are just at the beginning. The influence of the digital revolution is impacting our daily lives as well as a myriad of industries.
- IoT provides the link between data and devices to the Internet that can provide instant feedback.
- Integrated software tools, 3D printing, and robotics have continued to develop and merge together.
You are invited to attend a one-day SME annual conference on Transforming the Future – IoT, 3D Printing, and Robotics.
- Enjoy interactive 3D Printing, laser, and robotics demonstrations.
- Explore opportunities for career development, and attend our Career Fair.
This conference is held in collaboration with the Design-2-Part Show with the SME North Bay and SME Sacramento chapters. Other local organizations that support SME include ASME-SCVS, ASQ Northern CA Biomedical Division, Bio2Device Group, IIE SV/BA, SJSU BMES, SWE-SCV, SVEC, San Jose State University, Laney College, and DeAnza College. For additional information, contact Conference Chair, Joanne Moody email@example.com
Are you a part of a team doing innovative work related to IoT, 3D printing, and/or robotics?
We invite you to consider applying to do a 5 minute presentation. For info on the application process and selection criterion, go toApply to present. Deadline to apply is Sunday, May 15.
Who Should Attend?
- R&D, product development engineers, “makers,” designers, manufacturing professionals, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, technologists, manufacturing engineers, and managers.
- Students and professionals seeking employment opportunities and career growth. We have companies attending the conference who are currently hiring.
- $25 discount for SVR members will be emailed to SVR members
- General distribution $10 discount off of nonmember price with promo code: SVRPROMO2016